Sunday, October 11, 2015

working at the mission office as medical adviser, purchaser for all church & missionary materials, missionary referrals, prepare the bedding for each new missionary, help plan & make lunches for Zone Conferences & Training mtg. There are also the trainings we teach for the arrivers training and the leavers training. We together will do the ESL class and assist with the Prospect ward. We are ever so blessed. because even as busy as we are and even as computer inept I feel, the Lord has been blessing me to be able to accomplish what ever needs to be done




There's a reason why I sleep so well each night. I"m completely exhausted but feel very grateful for the added help that I've been blessed with.  






Lunch break.  We chopped up broccoli, carrots, onions and beef (from roast on sunday), and added noodles. It was yummy.  Dad at it all up!

I was trying to  e a little more dainty.

No comments:

Post a Comment