Sunday, July 17, 2016

Sister Teuira and Sister Garrote at Specialized Training with Elder Mose in the background. Sister Teuira is finally feeling better. She was in the hospital for 8 days with some kind of infectious disease. She had a fever of 105 degrees for several days. The she got a rash all over, and bad headaches. We are grateful she is finally doing better.



This was the day before she was able to check out of the hospital.  She was feeling so much better.  She kept saying, 'I am so happy!! I feel so much better". She arrived on June 22nd and went into the hospital on June 25th.  It's been a long 3 weeks for Sister Teuira (pronounced Tay-wee-rah).  
I would visit her in the hospital everyday.  I would have to put on gloves, mask, gown, and googles to enter her room.  I 'm glad she is finally feeling better.  The doctors still don't know what was wrong with her or what kind of problems she had.   

No comments:

Post a Comment